Latest News

Monday, April 11, 2016

Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech spill the beans on wedding plans

Cricketer Yuvraj Singh and actor Hazel Keech’s engagement came as a surprise last year and now we have details on their impending wedding. The date of the big day is undecided but a few things are planned. So let's take a look.

Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech


“We’re planning to have both Sikh and Hindu ceremonies,” the couple told Harper’s Bazaar after a pre-wedding shoot.
Who will be their bridegroom and bridesmaid? “I don’t have a choice; Angad Bedi has already appointed himself my Best Man,” says Singh. Keech says, “I will have my sister Tina Keech-Henderson, and my best friends Bruna Abdullah and Insia Lacewala as my bridesmaids.” The couple got engaged on November 13, 2015 in Bali and announced it on Twitter. 
The couple remains undecided on their choice of designer. “We’ve not yet decided who to go with since we have quite a few friends in the fashion industry.” And Keech adds, “We’ve not got around to choosing colours yet, but I can tell you it definitely won’t be pink!” They do have destinations in mind for their honeymoon though. “I want to go to Hawaii and surf, and Yuvi wants to go anywhere with a nice beach to be a bum--either Bora Bora or Maldives, and such,” says Keech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post